Please Read the Following Guidelines before You Pitch Any Idea for a Guest Post
- Our target audience includes women in the 20-50 years age group. Your article should be of some value to our audience.
- Your article should be at least 1000+ words long.
- Your article will be checked for plagiarism. So, please avoid duplicate or copied content. Each article posted on our blog is original.
- Your article should not be published anywhere else.
- Run a quick search on HerScroll.com to check if a topic idea hasn’t been covered already.
- You can write on any of the following categories:
- Health (fitness, nutrition, food, weight loss, reproductive-health, diseases, pregnancy, sexual health, stress management, etc.)
- Work (career, entrepreneurship, jobs, resume, business, education, skills, productivity, wealth management, technology, etc.)
- Style (beauty, fashion, trends, etc.)
- Relationships (marriage, sex-life, dating, parenting, counseling, psychology, etc. )
- Please seek approval for a topic before you start writing. You can email us a list of three or more topics to choose from. The email ID is shared by the end of this post.
- Please avoid inserting commercial or irrelevant links in an article. Only link to blog case studies, opinion pieces can be added if it enriches the article.
- Your article must include 2 or more links to high authority websites. These links should be used in a manner so as to help provide readers with more information, should they be interested. High-authority links can also be used to back up a statement, fact, or figure mentioned in the article.
- Remember to attach an author bio (40-50 words in length) by the end.
- You can insert one link to your website or blog in the author bio.
- If your article has pictures, screenshots, etc., please include them in the article. Do mention the source (image credits) for each picture/screenshot that you have used in the article.
- If the need be, we will edit and modify the article before it’s published.
- Note (The final decision of article publication will be of our editors).
Benefits You will Get:
1) You will reach to a new audience.
2) All the articles will be shared after publishing across our social channels.
3) You will be branded as an expert in the industry.
You can reach us at [email protected]
Please email us the list of three topics and the brand/company/blog/website you represent. While you are at it, you can share some of your previously published articles. This will give us an idea about the type of content you create.
If you want to become a regular contributor, don’t hesitate to mention that in your email.
Our editors will get back to you if we find the topic ideas interesting.